Monday, April 7, 2008

Update on us

Thank you for all the cards, flowers, emails, meals, and most of all, prayers. I do not know how we could have survived the last four days without them. Please continue to pray as we begin healing from this ordeal.

Sunday night, our precious baby - Dominic Philip, was beheld by us. Perfectly formed, perfectly loved, and entrusted back to His Heavenly Father.

I had to have a D&C later that night due to excessive bleeding, but we definitely felt your prayers carry us through that difficult time and I was able to come home after an overnight stay in the hospital.

So we are home, we are healing, and life goes on...

2 comments:

Kalona said...

JoAnn, I've been checking here everyday to see how y'all are doing. You have been in my heart and in my prayers.

I will continue prayers for Dominic and all of you.

Hugs!

Therese said...

xontinued prayers here too JoAnn.