Sunday, April 20, 2008

7 facts about me

Therese from Aussie Coffeshop tagged me for a meme: Seven Facts About Me.

1. I am a hardcore homebody. I'd much rather be at home in my lounge pants and stained t-shirts than anywhere else on earth...with the exception of my garden!
2. I love stupid movies from the 70's and 80's. Caddyshack, Stripes, Animal House, Pretty in Pink, I've seen them a hundred times and they RAWK!
3. I cannot tell a joke to save my life!
4. I put myself through college by working as a waitress/bartender.
5. I've always wanted a tatoo.
6. ONE glass of wine and I'm three sheets to the wind!
7. I'm awful at these meme's!

So now I have to tag seven more! Tell me seven facts about yourselves Sonya, Cassandra, Sal, Dana, Karen, Kalona, and Rachael

3 comments:

Linda said...

Ooooo, I feel so much closer to you now! heehee
I have to know though, where would you put that tatoo? ;o)

Therese said...

I think you should get the tatoo. You did a good job for someone that is awful at these.

Kalona said...

I can identify with your #1, #3, #6 and #7, JoAnn. Don't get the tattoo. Even the pretty ones are ugly. (JMHO) :o)